This past Thursday I went to the doctor for a checkup and had to drink the not - too - bad - glucose drink so they could test my sugar level. I passed thank goodness. I've had the lime flavor and the orange flavor and they weren't the best tasting things but this time I had the fruit punch and it just tasted like HI-C fruit punch. Like I said...not too bad. It sure was the best out of the 3. Everything still looks fine with the baby. The only problem was that he's breech. The doc said the baby had plenty of time to turn, so it wasn't really anything to worry about. I certainly hope not.
On Friday, I took Spencer and Andrew to the library again for the kids' story time. They've enjoyed it pretty good the few times we've gone. Spencer listens a little more intently than Andrew does...Andrew's attention span gives out after about 10 minutes. But it was fun and we were able to borrow a few books about their favorite subjects...trains, planes, and automobiles. After the library we went to the zoo again...I've definitely taken advantage of the family pass this past year. With school being back in session, there was hardly anyone there so we were able to take our time and read some of the interesting facts about the animals. I hadn't planned on really doing anything except coming back home after we went to the story time, so I didn't bring my camera with me. But I wish I would have because the giraffe named "Ginger" :) came right up to everyone...wanting food of course. Sounds like the pregnant me :) But we could have touched her. She thought Spencer had some food because he had his hand out to "pet her" and she came really close to his face and scared him a little. He was a little hesitant to get too close after that, but we really enjoyed being up close to the giraffe.
Yesterday we were out and about shopping...not really up to buying anything...but just looking. We did get a couple of new books for the boys. Shaun said he was a little burnt out on reading the same stories over and over again at bedtime so we needed some new ones. The boys didn't mind that. :)
And today was a normal Sunday for us. Thank goodness the boys get tired from church and not being able to take a nap at their normal time, so they sleep for a few hours and give us a chance to nap as well. LOVE IT!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
3 comments:
LOL! Nice comment being compared to the hungry giraffe - I couldn't help but chuckle out loud on that one. :)
I love your blog :)
Love the boots! Caleb and Dylan love boots too. Dylan wedged on some the other day that were 2 sizes too small! You boys are sooo adorable!
Post a Comment