
Here's some pics of Andrew...let me explain...and it's not a Halloween costume. I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Grandmother went with me and kept the boys while I went in. Then we went to a couple of places to do some shopping and before I knew it...I had lost track of time and realized I hadn't changed Andrew's diaper since around lunchtime. This was about 5:30 or so when I came to this realization and he had soaked his clothes. We went back to Grandmother's and Shaun was going to come pick us up...but in the meantime Andrew didn't have any clothes to wear, because once again, I had forgotten to bring an extra changing of clothes. So Grandmother found one of her shirts so Andrew "wouldn't get cold" while his clothes were getting dried.
I guess we have another boy starting his obsession with shoes that are a little too big for his feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment