Since Ashley has been on my case about updating my blog...I guess I'll have to forego getting cleaned up and the million other things that are on my mind that I NEED to do and give you all a little update of what's been going on with us.
Here's a picture that I ran across of Spencer when they had their fall festival back in October at school that I thought looked so like Shaun, just standing there, chillin' out, trying to be cool ... and speaking of the fall festival...and this is going back a month or so :), the kids all had a great time. It rained that day, so they weren't able to have it outside, but they did have it in the gym and had inflatables and stations set up for games with prizes, face painting, balloon animals, crafts, story time, trick or treating, etc. Each class rotated around the stations so each one was able to do everything. Andrew and Carson got to come as well, and I
think they had a great time too.



I have to admit...when I get behind on anything, I start feeling overwhelmed and at times, that turns into doing nothing, which is way worse than doing just a little something to get caught up.
So there's one update...quite a few to go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment