Life is still good! We have so enjoyed little Ellie, and the boys are still enamored with her. I thought the newness would wear off, but they are still so loving to her, and such a BIG help to me. Spencer has learned how to change a diaper on his own, they know how to feed her, and definitely know how to entertain her. She is such a sweet blessing in our lives!
Not quite sure why I'm so nostalgic today. I'm sitting at the dining room table looking out the window at my boys using their imaginations with some gardening tools and a huge sand pile, and just thinking how my days are numbered that they will be interested in doing things like this. It looks like they are building a fort of some sort. Carson has a rake that makes lines in the "wall" they have created with sand. Spencer keeps digging out the middle to make the wall bigger. And Andrew is in typical supervisor position, walking around it telling them what they could be doing better, with a plastic machine gun draped over his shoulder. I just love being able to stop school early on nice days like these and let them enjoy being kids.
We've been through soccer season, basketball season, and now baseball season. Carson is FINALLY able to play on a team like his brothers and is enjoying every minute of it.
Well...my time is up {already}. I hear Ellie waking up from her nap a little early...so I guess I'll have to continue this later... Such is my life...but I wouldn't have it any other way :)
1 comment:
So glad to read this, Ginger. Made me smile.
It was wonderful seeing you the other day. Your boys are the sweetest and Ellie is just precious. I loved holding her :-).
We have got to get together more regularly! You are the best :-)!
Post a Comment