Carson soooo keeps us on our toes. He's always on the go and there's definitely never a dull moment. Some days we wonder how we're going to get through the day, and then at the end of the day, then we find him like this and think....awwww....so sweet....
5 comments:
That is so sweet!
Awww, that is so cute. I love when they fall asleep doing weird stuff.
I just love "little Alex". He is so cute.
Aren't all babies the cutest when they are SLEEPING!! After you want to kill them they finally fall asleep and then I think bad of myself for thinking all those bad things I was thinking when they were awake!! Carson is sooo big. He grew overnight!
I can't tell you how many times my boys have done this. And yeah... it is SO NICE to see them Sleep, instead of tearing up the HOUSE!:)
Post a Comment